Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Holmenkollen on Sunday





And I am back… I woke up early trying to convince myself doing something healthy. Saturday night was a long night. It was Sunday and the sun was shining until I manage to get myself on my MTB (mountain bike) . After 10 minutes with pedaling it started to rain. And 15 minutes later it was pouring down. I was on my way up to “The world famous ski jumping hill” in Norway, Holmenkollen. The whole ski jump is getting rebuild the next couple of years. So the demolition guys have started the work of tearing it down. The estimate of a new hill is hmmmm im not sure, but at least 1-2 billion NOK.
Here are the last pictures.

The temperature on Holmenkollen were about 4-5 C, and we were beginning to get cold. It took us 20 minutes downhillig on our bikes to Skøyen and it took me at least 20 minutes in the shower to get my normal bodytemperatur.

No comments: