Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Line mothership


I think I have found my ski for this coming winter season. I found my ski after surfing the whole net and reading some reviews on next year models. The Line Mothership is BACK. After being sold for the first time as a Skogen Sprang model back in 2000. They made a big facelift on this year model. Early taper, small rocker in front to not hook up on powder turns. It’s a directional ski, stiff center ski, with lot of core. This ski wants to go fast also switch.

The 185 will be perfect for skiing in the tight woods in Hemsedal but maybe you have to buy the 195 if you are skiing over the tree limit. Im not shure on what to choose, but I recon its going to be the 185.

Specs:
Lengths: 185, 195cm
Shape: 142-111-131
Sidecut: 24m (185cm)

link: www.hemsedal.com

No comments: